August 14th 2020
We are delighted to confirm that our doors reopened to members and guests on the 1st August 2020.
Whilst we are over the moon to be rolling out the red carpet for you once again, we do understand you will have questions about how latest government announcements might affect your visit. Consequently we hope the following information below brings some peace of mind and clarity to help you make a decision about your reservation.
At present, we are adhering to the guidance provided by professional spa bodies and the latest government guidelines, which is as follows:
- Our swimming pools and spa pools will be available for you to use (user numbers will be limited per facility, please refer to onsite signage for guidance)
- Our gym, exercise and relaxation classes will be available for you to attend and book
- Our steam rooms and saunas remain closed, in line with current government guidance
- We are currently able to offer all body and facial treatments from our menu with the exception of some brow and lash services (please enquire on booking)
- The Ballroom, Hugo's and the Long Gallery will continue to offer food and beverages, however buffet options will not be available. Henry's is temporarily closed
- Occupancy will be significantly reduced to ensure social distancing in all areas
- No more than six people can attend in a group booking
For further hygiene reasons, please note that we are now a cashless property, therefore only accepting card payment.
Due to lift refurbishment work, the Sanctum will be closed on 9th, 10th and 11th September, 14th – 18th September and 21st – 25th September
The health and safety of our guests and our team is always our priority. Please click on the following link if you would like a summary of the measures we are undertaking to keep everyone as safe as possible while visiting us Plans for Reopening
Our Terms & Conditions
are such that you can postpone or change the date of your booking with no fuss or fees if the goal posts happen to be moved.
Our newly refurbished bedrooms are waiting to be discovered, as well as our 43 acres of manicured grounds, summer dining experiences, endless outdoor activities and extensive spa facilities. Whether you are looking for a day of relaxation, a luxury overnight stay or a short summer break; on your own, as a couple or with the family, our dedicated reservations team are ready and waiting to take your call. Alternatively, if you just can’t wait to confirm your visit, you can book 24 hours a day online via our website.
If you are a member at Hoar Cross Hall, please refer to your dedicated members information page on the website for updates, as we continue to relay communications as soon as decisions are made.
For guests with gift cards due to expire before the 31st December 2020, please sit back and relax, as we have automatically extended these to the 31st December 2021.
To reach us, our phone lines are currently operating from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 5pm Saturday and Sunday. Alternatively, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
and we will get back to you as soon as we possibly can.
We will also continue to keep in touch by posting regular updates on our website and social media, keeping you in the loop as soon as we know any definitive changes.
A huge thank you to our loyal guests for your continued support and patience. We hope to see you soon for our highly anticipated reunion, we can promise it will be one to remember.