I’m an Elemis Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm Lover!
Elemis Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm is a deep cleansing blam that melts make-up, daily grime and pollutants away to leave your skin nourished, renewed with a glowing complexion.
This powerful, deep cleansing balm melts make-up, daily grime and pollutants away. Skin is intensely cleansed, nourished and renewed for a glowing complexion. It’s even better that it’s suitable for all skin types!
If you use daily face cloths. Stop! Replace them with this. Your skin will definitely thank you for it.
What’s even more amazing about this product is you can use it 5 different ways!
- As a deep cleanser: Whilst the Starflower Oil boosts skin metabolism, the Padina Pavonica helps maintain elasticity, leaving the essential fatty acids in the Elderberry Oil to plump and hydrate.
- As a nourishing exfoliator: Harsh exfoliation can leave skin feeling dry and irritated– setting off a vicious circle of inflammation. So for super-sensitive skin types, you can mix it in with your favourite exfoliator!
- As a super mask: You only need a teaspoon sized amount of the Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm and you would leave on for 10 minutes. Whilst you sit back and relax, your skin will be soothed, hydrated, and helped in its fight against daily damage caused by the external environment.
- As a hand reviver: If it can nurture and soften the skin on the face, it makes absolute sense that the Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm can do the same for hard, dry cuticles. Massage a tiny amount into the cuticle to increase circulation and nutrient delivery to the area – then rinse to reveal softer, healthier hands.
- As a body repairer: Got scaly shins and cracked elbows? Certain parts of the body are prone to becoming particularly dry. So why not cleanse and hydrate these areas with a tailor-made mask made from the Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm? Slather it on said area, leave on for 10 minutes.
Retailing at £44 for 105g! Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm also comes as a Rose Balm which is equally as beautiful.