- We operate a fourteen‐day cooling off period for gift cards purchased on‐line. You can cancel your order at any time until seven working days after the purchase date. After this time, gift cards are non‐refundable.
- Please advise us of any cancellations in writing – by post or email email@example.com supplying your name, address and the gift card number. It is not necessary for you to return the gift card to us. We recommend that cancellation letters are sent via Royal Mail Recorded Delivery.
- Any gift cards purchased over the phone are non‐refundable.
- Please note that any gift cards purchased prior to offers cannot be exchanged for discounted or promotional gift cards.
- 1st class post is used for gift cards sent in the mail. Next working day delivery is available at an additional charge, for orders placed before 2pm.
- We can accept no responsibility for the length of delivery time or non-delivery of the orders once good are despatched. Delivery times are reliant on Royal Mail.
- Please allow up to 48 hours for gift card orders to be processed. There may be some instances, Christmas and Bank Holidays, where this is not always possible, but we will endeavour to advise if this is the case.
- Gift cards cannot be redeemed on the day of purchase.
- Gift card promotions are subject to change and availability, cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be used to purchase Membership.
- We reserve the right to change or add new offers at any time.
- Monetary gift cards can be used as full or part payment towards a stay or spa day.
- Monetary gift cards can also be used for treatments and purchases made across the properties.
- Gift cards cannot be used to purchase additional gift cards from the properties.
- An experience gift card is only redeemable against the experience specified on the card and must be taken before the date of expiry on the gift card.
- Gift cards are non‐transferable but can be upgraded for an additional cost, subject to availability.
- Gift cards are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. The expiry date is printed on the reverse of the card.
- Gift cards cannot be exchanged for cash or redeemed against existing bookings where payment has already been made.
- Please note that we are unable to extend expiry dates if gift cards are unused.
Complimentary monetary gift cards
- Complimentary gift cards are valid for 12 months from the date or purchase unless specified by the issuer and may be used as full or part payment against purchases made across the properties.
- They cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer.
- They cannot be used against Membership, any Members’ events or in our Retail Shop.
- All our prices are inclusive of VAT at the current rate.
- We endeavour to process and send items within 48 hours of your order being placed. However, there may be occasions, such as around Christmas, when this takes a little longer.
Please note the following terms are only relevant to bookings made where cancellation insurance cover is not purchased. If cancellation insurance cover is taken and paid at the time of booking different terms apply and can be found below.
Minimum age for spa guests is 16.
STANDARD CANCELLATION POLICY FOR SPA PACKAGES
- Full payment is required at the time of booking all day experiences and additional treatments.
- Payment can be made by credit or debit card, or by cash in person. If using a gift card as payment, we will require the gift card reference on booking and request that you hand in your gift card on arrival at the property.
- Cancellation charges outlined below also apply to bookings paid for with gift cards.
- All non‐arrivals for spa experiences will automatically be charged for in full. If a gift card was intended to be used towards a spa experience the purchase value will be forfeited.
- No refunds will be given for early departure from the spa.
- Any cancellations within 7 days of your day of arrival are non-refundable and non-transferable
- Any cancellations between 30 days and 8 days prior to your arrival will be subject to a charge of £25 per person. The remainder will be placed on hold and payments will be transferred onto a gift card which will be valid for 6 months.
- Any dates changed more than 30 days before arrival can be amended with no charge.
- Any dates changed within 30 days of arrival, but no later than 8 days before arrival, will be subject to a charge of £25 per person. Please note that date changes may also be subject to an increase in the price or package initially booked.
- Special offer spa experiences as advertised on our website may have different terms and conditions applied.
Please note the following terms are only relevant to all bookings made where cancellation cover is not purchased. If cancellation cover is paid at the time of booking different terms apply, please see cancellation cover terms and conditions.
- All bookings must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- All bookings are non‐refundable.
- Bookings made 30 days prior to arrival require a £100 deposit, full payment must be received 30 days prior, no reminders are offered, we ask that the lead booker makes contact to make payment- if payment is not made in time the reservation will not be reserved and any payments made at the time of booking may be lost.
- In exceptional/necessary circumstances the hotel reserves the right to offer an alternative destination, date or may need to cancel a reservation.
- When booking a special offer/promotion or discounted rate no further discount can be applied.
- Any dates changed more than 30 days before arrival can be amended with no charge.
- Any dates changed within 30 days of arrival, but no later than 7 days before arrival, will be subject to a charge of £20 per person. Please note that date changes may also be subject to an increase in the price or package initially booked.
- Any date changes made within 7 days of arrival will be charged at £25 per room.
- Payment can be made by credit or debit card, or by cash in person. If using a gift card as payment, we will require the gift card reference and that you hand in your gift card on arrival at the property.
- All non‐arrivals will be charged in full. If a gift card was intended to be used towards the overnight stay the purchase value will be forfeited in full.
- No refunds will be given for early departure from the hotel.
- Any name change is free of charge.
- Reservations can be cancelled within 24 hours of making the booking, free of charge
Cancellation Insurance Cover
To protect yourself in the event of having to cancel your visit to us, you can now take out insurance to cover the cost of your booking, with this specially designed product.
All payments made at booking stage are covered in the event of illness, accident or emergency for you personally, or one of your family members*. It also covers you for Jury Service, or if you are a witness in a court of law.
You are covered from as little as £10 per person for a spa day and £15 per person for overnight stays. It should be purchased by each individual within your party.
Bookings made without this insurance cannot be amended, cancelled or refunded, except in line with our cancellation policy. This can be found in our terms and conditions detailed above.
The key details of your insurance
- If you cancel more than 7 days before arrival, you receive a full refund (excluding the cost of the insurance) of your booking. All cancellations must be made in writing to the Central Reservations Office at Hoar Cross Hall along with relevant supporting evidence (e.g. Drs note) by post or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you cancel less than 7 days before arrival, you can make one date change free of charge, subject to availability and possible increased costs, as rates can fluctuate. Any further date changes made will be subject to an administration charge.
- For any payment made by voucher, you will receive an identical replacement voucher, which must be used by the original expiry date.
Our cancellation insurance covers:
- Serious accident, illness or death to you or close relatives (not pre-existing).
- A serious incident happens at your home such as fire or flood within 14 days of your arrival date or during your visit.
- A burglary occurs at your home or the home within 7 days of your arrival date or during your visit.
Cancellation cover can be added to any reservation made but must be purchased at the time of booking. For more information, please speak to our Reservations Team.