Bring on the bubbles! Pop open the fizz with our Friday Fizz spa break!
Get that wonderful Friday feeling at Hoar Cross Hall. This overnight stay and spa day is the finest possible way to stretch out a blissful weekend.
Arrive on Friday and relax away, soaking in our salt water vitality pool, feeling the therapeutic benefits of our steam rooms, massage jets and specialist showers.
Enjoy the unique experience of our Nordic heat and ice suite and then escape to the tranquil place we call the Sanctum. Retreat to your room, where a cold bottle of prosecco awaits you, let’s call it part of the re-hydration process!
About your stay
About your stay
- Check in to the hotel at the arrival time selected on booking (11am or 2pm*)
- A luxury robe, fluffy towels and slippers to wear across the resort for the duration of your stay
- Full use of our state-of-the art spa and leisure facilities, with access to a daily programme of fitness and relaxation classes and a rage of outdoor activities
- A three-course a la carte dinner plus breakfast the following morning
- Lunch on the day of departure
- A bottle of prosecco in your room on arrival
As of the 1st May 2020, you can select an 11am arrival time departing 11am the following day or a 2pm arrival time departing 2pm the following day. For information on spa access for your chosen time, click here.
From £295 per room per night based on two guests sharing a classic double/ twin room.
This overnight stay is available on selected Friday nights only, subject to availability.
Complete your experience by adding a treatment or two from our irresistible selection. To avoid disappointment, we recommend that treatments are booked as far in advance as possible. Treatment availability cannot be guaranteed on the day.
Book Online or call our Reservations Team on 01283 477900
As an added treat, let us tempt you a little something extra…
Classic Afternoon Tea from £25 per person
Traditional Cream Tea from £6.95 per person
Summer Picnic Hamper from £15 per person
Please Rest Assured - Life is different these days, but something that remains is our commitment to ensuring that you are looked after during your visit and if changes do need to be made, we’ve got it covered.
Book with confidence, take a look at our Terms & Conditions. Please note that Gift Cards cannot currently be redeemed against online bookings.