What to expect
- An overnight stay with dinner and breakfast
- Use of a luxury robe, fluffy towels and pampering spa products in our changing rooms
- Full use of our spa and leisure facilities, with access to a programme of fitness and relaxation classes and a range of outdoor activities, including cycling and archery
- A delicious three-course lunch
- Our limited edition Wild Rose Spa Treatment
As of the 1st May 2020, you can select an 11am arrival time departing 11am the following day or a 2pm arrival time departing 2pm the following day. For information on spa access for your chosen time, click here.
- Nordic Heat and Ice Suite
- Hydrotherapy pool and saltwater vitality pool
- Aqua massage
- Cold plunge pool
- Kneipp foot massage
- Snooze room
- Daily programme of fitness and relaxation classes
- Outdoor activities including archery and tennis courts
Your skin will be toned and treated to a light exfoliation using rose and jojoba. This is followed by an aroma rich rose mask and luxurious scalp massage. Your treatment will end with a pomegranate and almond moisturiser leaving your skin dewy and glowing.