September 14th 2020
We are delighted to confirm that our doors reopened to members and guests on the 1st August 2020.
Whilst we are over the moon to be rolling out the red carpet for you once again, we do understand you will have questions about how latest government announcements might affect your visit. Consequently we hope the following information below brings some peace of mind and clarity to help you make a decision about your reservation.
At present, we are adhering to the guidance provided by professional spa bodies and the latest government guidelines, which is as follows:
- Our swimming pools and spa pools will be available for you to use (user numbers will be limited per facility, please refer to onsite signage for guidance)
- Our gym, exercise and relaxation classes will be available for you to attend and book
- Our steam rooms and saunas remain closed, in line with current government guidance
- We are currently able to offer all body and facial treatments from our menu with the exception of some brow and lash services (please enquire on booking)
- Our conservatory cafe and Taste of Eden Restaurant will be open, however the buffet will not be available. Cafe 1875 remains closed for the time being
- Occupancy will be significantly reduced to ensure social distancing in all areas
- No more than six people can attend in a group booking
For further hygiene reasons, please note that we are now a cashless property, therefore only accepting card payment.
The health and safety of our guests and our team is always our priority. Please click on the following link if you would like a summary of the measures we are undertaking to keep everyone as safe as possible while visiting us Plans for Reopening
Our Terms & Conditions
are such that you can postpone or change the date of your booking with no fuss or fees if the goal posts happen to be moved.
If you are a member at Eden Hall, please refer to your dedicated members information page on the website for updates.
For guests with gift cards due to expire before 31st December 2020, you don’t need to do anything, we have automatically extended these to 31st December 2021.
Our phone lines are currently open 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 5pm Saturday and Sunday. Alternatively, you can send an email to email@example.com
We will continue to keep in touch by posting updates on our website and via social media.
With thanks again for your support and patience. We hope to see you soon.